Will 2013 be better than 2012?
Top 10 New Year's Resolutions
The New Year is a time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make and many Americans seem to make the same New Year resolutions each year. Did your New Year's resolution make our top 10 list? If so, we've got resources to help you follow through on those resolutions.
- spencerjackson To Rhoadie2011.. Dude, You such an IDIOT..Right Now THE PRESIDENT ENJOYS A 52% APPROVAL RATING..Meanwhile your "TEA-BAGGER" Congress enjoy a approval rating Slightly higher than a Colonoscopy..lmfao..Spence
- Ripped @SarahAnneBower - You have a lot of nerve you uneducated, foul mouthed bimbo, calling me every name in the book then having to post an apology to everyone on this thread for your immature and ignorant behavior. Then you have the nerve to dress me down with a bunch of made up nonsense.
Typical liberal behavior, you try to blame someone else for your own ignorant behavior. GFY
- SarahAnneBower @Ripped - Sir you have a nasty mouth. Being rude is by far the least of your worries. Now you can say nasty comments and mail them to me but this is the last post regarding you. I hope you get your mouth washed out with some strong soap. Juvenile name calling and insults only shows your intelligence to be below par so kindly do not ever mail again or reply. Very sad that an adult feels that type of behavior necessary. This is a forum for adults sir and you do not qualify. Wado...
- hereisacake @sandrasoto - No. He bailed out private industries. That is DIRECTLY opposed to socialism. Just because you think he's too liberal does not make him a socialist, just like thinking Romney/Boehner/Any other republican is too conservative does not make him a fascist. http://onforb.es/WksChI
- sunleaflounge @SarahAnneBower - You have a huge point... Everyone is putting blame on Obama but the damage was done by the Reaganomics & Bush Trickle down economics. Starting Wars and not paying for them!!!!
- sandrasoto @hereisacake: Sir, I am correct about Obama's philosphy, look up Socialism in the dictionary. They are for big government and government administration of the means of production and distribution of goods. And that is Obama. Facts are facts, do the research.
- hereisacake @sandrasoto - First of all, Obama is not a socialist. A socialist wouldn't be making deals that reduce "entitlement" spending. And a real socialist wouldn't allow government jobs and spending be cut. Bush was also a puppet, but he was the puppet that allowed Karl Rove and his cronies to wield power. I guess I don't really see what you have to say that makes my comment any less valid.
- sandrasoto @hereisacake - So what was your opinion of Bush? The blame game never works. Obama is a socialist, facts are facts.
- hereisacake EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NORMALLY SAY THAT A PRESIDENT IS A FIGURE-HEAD WITH NO REAL POWER AND CONTINUALLY MAINTAIN THAT THERE ARE CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS RUNNING THINGS, I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND BLAME OBAMA OR WHATEVER PUPPET IS MOST CONVENIENTLY IN CHARGE AT THE MOMENT. </sarcasm>
- sandrasoto to thefoxbox - my personal life will be as great as I view it. If I was dependant on our government for my happiness, we are in deep trouble - knowing that does not make me a sad excuse for an American, only that I clearly see Obama for the socialist he is and others prefer looking through rose colored glasses.
- lwwahoo The ? is will 2013 be better than 2012? So what is better? My families Financial well being? My home Value? Cost of Living? The Value of our $? The answer to ALL of this is worse in 2013.
- mig8080 Republicans need to become more socially progressive if they want fiscal conservative policies to success. Fiscally conservative Democrats need to join the ranks of Independents.
- SarahAnneBower I want to apologize to all of you for losing my temper and using foul language. It was very childish to do so and I am very sorry for my behavior. We may disagree but no reason for it to get so personal. Again I am very sorry for my loss of patience and control and will try not to do it again. I do apologize to all, even the guy that ticked me off.
- rjcottingham When we continue to have a President that cannot stop campaigning and being antagonistic to the opposing party, rather than trying to work together with both parties, America will not see better times for America until obama leaves office. obama continues to prove to America that he is proving to play out the role of the arrogant, angry black man, and when you have a president like that, there is not much room for hope for the country until he leaves or is removed from office.
- swebb @4RonPaul that was truly dark and scary to read
- earthking1961 Bush II was a great president, far and above the puke in office now.
- BoMiller Since the people who work for a living are rapidly being out numbered by the people who VOTE for a living...I have my doubts.
- SarahAnneBower For the jerk.. there's plenty more too. Ya know google works. www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/07/31/wages-arent-stagnating-theyre-plummeting/
- SarahAnneBower @Ripped - hey asshole you shut the fuck up and go climb back under your rock. Fuck off to boot. You are the 1st jerk here to get me really riled with YOUR ignorance. Maybe you're the one that needs to review history fool. Go find a sharp cliff and jump off. We all disagree but you're over the limit. Have had some debates here but you're totally rude and uncivilized. Take that dollar and put it where the sun don't shine. Creep...
- Ripped @SarahAnneBower - Sorry Sarah you are entitled to your own opinion, just not your own facts, typical of the uninformed in this country though. You spew a bunch of garbage that you can't back up with anything factual then tell someone else to prove your lie. It's your nonsense back it up or STFU!
- Ripped @SarahAnneBower - You cliam : "wages stagnated in 1980 and have steadily decreased since." that is BS and we both know it.
You also claim "we had a housing boom" No it's called a bubble, when you loan people money that can't afford to repay it the bubble bursts.
It was excessive credit, interest rates held too low, too long, the Federal Reserve responsible for that. The Community Reinvestment Act, which is Affirmative Action telling banks they have to make these risky loans.
- SarahAnneBower @Ripped - And sir the wages have not gone up. Your dollar is stagnant at 1980 and you can call me a liar all you want but FACTS back up my claim. So don't let your nose get in the way of looking that up. Just enjoy your day and keep that fun disposition you have up.
- Golffreak1 Until our politicians go back to following the constitution we will never get on the right track
- SarahAnneBower @Ripped - hey dude. That is exactly how I saw it. Now I can sit here and call you a liar also but what does that solve. That is when I was working 60 hrs a week and still having trouble saving but save I did. Now you may want to pay an extra 15- 30 cents on a dollar to have something right now but I preferred to save and pay my big stuff off like where I live instead of buying a bunch of crap on credit. The housing crash only decreased my property a tad but had enough sense not to hock it.
- SarahAnneBower @cliffordlosee1 - That is a great reply Cliff. Exactly the attitude we all need.
- Ripped @SarahAnneBower - Are you really that inept when it comes to history or do you just enjoy telling lies and waiting for your nose to grow?
Nothing you've said is true, disputing the nonsense you post would only give it credibility and we both know you don't deserve that.
- Ripped It certainly doesn't look promising.
The House has all the leverage 2 months from now the way this bill is written. Hopefully Congress will grow a set and not participate in kicking the can down the road. They should let Obama’s government burn.
- SarahAnneBower @jasaminemolly -You say the economy was great but wages stagnated in 1980 and have steadily decreased since. Now 2 people working full time have less buying power than a one income family in 1975. We also had a housing boom and that is dead also. You can only build so much and at some point that is gonna crash also. It did under Prez Bush. So now how were things so wonderful? Earning enough to get ahead is a lot different than using credit to buy crap you think you need.
- SarahAnneBower My point being is no matter who is Prez we should show some kind of respect. Period. If they did such a great job why is it Prez Clinton left a surplus but none of them did. Seems it was Clinton who salvaged that mess. He also deregulated banking. A very bad thing from my perspective. So no matter who is in the seat the amount of disrespect shown Prez Obama is just totally UNPATRIOTIC. Period and no excuse for it. Grow up and act civilized. Dang silliness.
- SarahAnneBower @jasaminemolly - Yes the economy was great because credit was granted to many and they ran the bill way up and now the bill is due. We used to save and buy. Now everyone wants it Right Now and very few save but whip that card right out. You're now enslaved to Visa. The Gov't was balanced because they robbed Social Security and now don't want to pay it back. Good reason to crash it I'd say. Didn't crap trickle down but it sure did up. So No it is trickle up. Hello!! Bush2 was a good thing?
- SarahAnneBower @spencerjackson - Ah good one Spence. You are so right. One question was asked about the TP and I just skipped it. Will get into debate mode tomorrow. I had a great Xmas. New Years kinda sucks because we live so far from town and a DUI is very expensive. We just stay home. Many friends are ex drinkers so that doesn't help either. Kinda boring this year but was boring last year also. Can get a ride from AAA but too far for them also. Bummer but no hangover. How was yours?
- jasaminemolly @4RonPaul - One question..Did you vote for Romney or are you the cause of your accurate predictions?
- jasaminemolly @SarahAnneBower - You "survived" Regan and Bush because the ECONOMY was great under both. I will forgive your ignorance of economics, it was "Trickle Down" not "Up" What makes me sad is that you probably will not survive Obama and you won't understand why it happened. On one point we do agree. Obama is OUR president which means he needs to listen to both of us.
- sfcanyon Not just no F#%* NO! The Marxist thug got four more and the rest of us got royally screwed. First act of the new administration: drive us off the so-called fiscal cliff and F#%* the WORKING middle class some more...yeah we feel really optimistic about this $h!T...
- cap117 as long as there is a gov check attached to it - we need to get busy (LIVING) or get busy (DYING) its all we have left -- the mud people are coming for every last cent they have been told was stolen from them -- remember without them we would never have been this blessed -- only with their HARD WORK did we build this country and they will tear it to pieces unless they get their (FAIR SHARE) -- for the love of everthing good and decent in this world WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING
- spencerjackson HEY SARAH ANNE, HOW THE HELL ARE YA? Hope ya had a great Christmas & have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR..I made that comment because I know anytime I can Use THE PRESIDENT, JESUS & THE BIBLE In the same paragraph..Somewhere a "TEABAGGERS" Head will EXPLODE..Just figured WHY NOT START OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG LMAO.. Luv Ya.. Spence
- cap117 bottom line is how will anyone know -- the media will twist what ever the real stats are to make it favorable for ovomit -- they either did that or did not cover anything that would inform the great unwashed masses as to the evil of the dems and this trained monkey -- the dems have really finally won -- all those impassioned pleas for "INVESTMENTS" in education finally paid off -- they have an electorate that cant spell cat -- but can and does listen to everything they are spoon fed -
- 4RonPaul Live each day as if it was your last because dangerous times are coming to America. We are a nation in decline. All empires fall and America will be no different. The fall is never quick and never without massive bloodshed and suffering. Hold you loved ones tight and prepare for what is coming.
- spencerjackson Of Course it will,Everyone knows that THE PRESIDENT Will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN..Just like JESUS SAID...Really, its in the Bible..Just check for yourself.. Its in Chapter 9, Page 52, Subsection 8, 3rd, Paragraph down on the Pape..SO HAPPY NEW YEAR.. Spence
- memiket We are screwed and the Screwer-n-Chief is hard and ready to screw America away. We need an 'after 4 years' abortion pill.
- cliffordlosee1 It can be better if I can maintain my focus on the direction I need to be going and take the roads that bypass the brick walls.
- garynabedian I was hoping 2013 would be a turn-around year then I saw the election results. I'm truly depressed and upset.
- RonaldSmith Those with a positive outlook for 2013 and who think they're in complete control of their lives, simply are sheeple. Quit sleeping, it's past time to get out of bed, the alarm has been sounding for decades!
- govworker only better if the joker in chief is impeached.
- janicewaddell The Liberals are getting what they want, and that is control of our lives in every way. The Constitution is not being followed, and as long as they let Obama keep breaking it, I see sadness and anger...
- swebb It will be a fantastic year!! Not including all the mistakes the gov and Obama will make...
- swebb It will be a fantastic year!! Not including the government and Obama...
- earthking1961 thefoxbox is about stupid. rhoadie is talking about overall, we American Patriots are screwed because the commie-in-chief is screwing our country up. Some of us are not simply interested in what affects me personally, but what affects our future, i.e. family, friends, chilfren, grandchildren.
- SarahAnneBower You folks are just bumming me out. Dang I survived Reagan and 2 Bush' and didn't even get dramatic. (Ya know the ones actually responsible for the debt with the trickle up theory. Not paying for things like a war.)Maybe if ya all worked toward a positive outlook instead of just negativity you could find something to brighten your day. That Prez Obama sure must be powerful to personally muck your lives up so badly. Darn you mean I coulda been hateful to Bush2. Naw.. not gonna happen. He was prez.
- aliprowl We're circling the drain...
- LucasFreelong Oh it will be absolute chaos. We're going to be told the answer to everything is more government. Deliberate food shortages will be a weapon for government control and any disagreement with government will be characterized as a mental disorder. Continuous rise in unemployment, food stamps, demonization of the few that are prepared for ill times, gutting of the 2nd Amendment and then the 1st. Oh and that little thing of global debt collapse after tax day. Yeah, good year.
- BeckyGainer WITH THE ADVENT OF INCREASED SPENDING, INCREASED BORROWING, we're headed to the say trail greece has blazed, collapsed economy...then what is all the freebe's gonna hope for?...
- donaldcharleselmore1 I really fear hwat Obama is going to do to change our way of life
- dman_99004 Things will continue their down slide as long as Obama and the progressives are focused on destroying the nation.
- thefoxbox right rhoadie2011... because one man is in complete control of your happiness and life... what a sad excuse for an American.
- rhoadie2011 Obama will screw us up further