President - What do Americans Really Want?
Trash politics: Labor union backing Barack Obama uses garbage man at Mitt Romney's $12m mansion to attack him in ad claiming he 'doesn't care'
Mitt Romney's garbage man is starring in a new attack ad that features him at work picking up trash outside the Republican nominee's $12 million California mansion.
- caryallred This show how truly stupid the Dem are and the people that think this is a repectful ad, get really. I have never hug or would never hug my garabage man or woman. Nor should I get it dummy.
really if he can't work when he is 65 then he needs to get a different job now instead of waiting for the goverment to pay for his way.
That is what is wrong with Obama
- Capt_Tripps Right now I'd take any garbage man to be President over who's in the Oval Office today.
- joanb36 Rant: Review our history. Make sure your children are being taught our history. We are too entitled and do NOT appreciate what we have (that obama is flushing--he has plenty of help) Too many think it is just owed to us without any responsibilities! I suggest David Barton and Wallbuilders.com and The 5,000 Yr. Leap. Truth. Information and what it took for our ancestors to pass this on. Many spit on this heritage & don't have a clue. More problem then obama.
- joanb36 The top two! An American who wants the best for the country and her citizens. Freedom, prosperity, and the freedom to work to reach your dreams. A future for children, grandchildren and on. Not wealth distribution, use the Constitution. It works and it works for all. No winners, no losers, no few chosen to be successful.
- EricIngram This ad was a pathetic joke! One who believes that people come out and hug this fool when he has been handling their garbage cans? Hell, who is awake when most garbage trucks are running before sunup? THe only way you can tell that these thugs are lying is that someone's lips are moving.
- JosephJrVanchieri Obama is inherently lazy. He believes all he has to do is have a few press meetings in 4 years and answer set up qustions. Most of his time is spent golfing and on vacation.
- danbauman A president that returns America to prosperity.