Obama has harsher condemnation for...
U.S. Embassy in Yemen stormed; protests spread through Muslim world
Attackers of US embassies/consulate
Anti-U.S. demonstrations in Sanaa and elsewhere were sparked by anger over film that mocks Islam.
- WBDavis01 The public doesn't always have a need to know all that's happening. More was going on than had to be made public at the time. Cut some slack, enough knee-jerk.
- bigeasy43 Remember Benghazi, Obama watched as four Americans were executed!
- koffee @raider I suppose from the perspective of someone that likes to see our president bow and scrape and apologize, that would be true.
- raider @koffee - making knee jerk reactionary ignorant statements doesn't make you sound strong, it makes you sound like an idiot.
- koffee @likeAplan I don't like Obama sounding so weak - it just invites more attacks. Romney isn't even our president (yet?), and his response to the attacks was stronger and more presidential.
- likeAplan @koffee - Republicans attack the President at Home while our enemies attack our embassies abroad. President Obama must be laser focused to be fighting on these two battles, one at home and one abroad. He speaks from a position of power and calmness. Willard Mitt Romney would not be disciplined in this type of situation.
- koffee @likeAplan While that may be true, it just highlights that Obama is a very weak leader with foreign policy issues. He harshly critsizes Americans (companies, congressmen, etc), but he bows and scrapes to foreign leaders and sympathizes with people that attack and kill Americans abroad.
- likeAplan a do-nothing Congress